Welcome

Welcome to Jen Waldock's blog. Enjoy your time here.

Friday, October 29, 2010

POSTEROUS!

Check out my posterous account at http://jwaldock.posterous.com/

I started a Posterous account as my Thing #1 for 17 Things to Chew On. I hadn't really heard about Tumblr or Posterous prior to today. I had seen "Tumblr" referenced on various websites and what not but never understood that these sites are like mini-blogs. I like the idea of not having to always log into the blog itself to make a post. Having the flexibility to post short blasts from my phone or email is great. I can literally post on the run! (Now I just need to get a group of followers who will actually care about what I post)!

Perhaps that group could be students! I could see using this Posterous account to post interesting things that are happening in the math world, education world, or pop-culture world. Things that might interest my students. I could require them to have an account that would allow them to make comments to my posts. Hmmm....we'll see where this goes.

For now - enjoy a few random pictures of former SEE Team students, my nephew Sam, and me, currently in the RB lab working on this post!

1 comment:

  1. For your information, I care about your posts. I enjoy reading your deep, creative thoughts. Following the many adventures of The World of Waldock provides much entertainment for me.

    ReplyDelete